Healthcare and medical facilities are faced with growing infection control problems which are primarily a result of the uncontrolled spread and growth of multi drug resistant strains of pathogenic bacteria. These bacteria continue to increase and spread infection in spite of their rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols designed to prevent this. The failure of these measures is largely due to developed resistance of target bacteria to chemicals traditionally understood to destroy them. The problem is compounded as these organisms spread to areas, surfaces or materials which are unsuitable for contact with chemicals. This cycle has resulted in VOC contamination issues in many facilities due to over application of disinfectants which emit troublesome vapors. SNiPER® is a next generation technology designed to address both microbial contamination by acting as a biocide against virus, bacteria, fungus, yeast and spores; and VOC contamination by destroying the molecular structure of such compounds as ammonia, H2S, methane, formaldehyde, gluteraldehyde, mercaptans, phenols and many others. The technology behind SNiPER® is combined with a powerful green cleaning package that allows for the thorough cleaning and disinfection of critical surfaces and areas with unprecedented effectiveness.
The SNiPER® Technology
- A New Era of Disinfection – target organisms cannot build up a resistance to SNiPER® due to its unique formulation. There is no potential for immunity to SNiPER®’s disinfecting action.
- SNiPER® breaks apart the molecular structure of smoke, fumes and many chemical vapors.
- SNiPER® is not harmful to you, your equipment or your environment.
- Does not produce VOCs or carcinogens like traditional chemical disinfectants
- Does not poison to kill rather it disrupts vital structural components of micro-organisms
- It has an EPA category IV for all routes of exposure – Safest rating allowed
Clean Disinfect Deodorize
SNiPER® is effective against:
- Bodily Fluids
Safe to use for cleaning:
- Patient rooms
- Waiting rooms
- Nurses Stations
- Recovery Rooms
- Maternity Wards
Use to Disinfect:
Use to Deodorize:
- Waste cans
- And many more…